ℹ️ This article refers to Chats 2.0, the newest version of Chats. If you are unsure which version of Chats you are on, or you'd like to learn more about the upgrade of Chats from 1.0 to 2.0, please take a look at the Chats Upgrade FAQ.
On your desktop
- Click the conversation bubble
- Click "New Chat (+)" button
- Click "Chat"
- Type in the name of the individual the message is for
- Enter message and click “Send (>)” button.
Using rich text in the web app
You can activating rich text formatting by clicking the "+" button and "Format" icon.
On the Mobile App
- Click the “Chats” button
- Click the "Compose (+)" button
- Search for the individual the message is for
- Select the individual
- Enter message and click “Send (>)” button
Using rich text in the mobile app
You can activate rich text formatting by clicking the "+" button and "Format" icon.
Choose from the following options: bold, italics, underline, strikethrough and hyperlink.
Users can now enjoy an increased limit for characters used in a single message. The limit is 20.000 characters.
At this point in time it is not possible to add further participants to a 1:1 chat, if you would like to include more people you need to set up a new Group Chat.