On your desktop
- Click the conversation bubble
- Click "New Chat (+)" button
- Click "Chat"
- Type in the name of the individual the message is for
- Enter message and click “Send (>)” button.
Using rich text in the web app
You can activating rich text formatting by clicking the "+" button and "Format" icon.
On the Mobile App
- Click the “Chats” button
- Click the "Compose (+)" button
- Search for the individual the message is for
- Select the individual
- Enter message and click “Send (>)” button
Using rich text in the mobile app
You can activate rich text formatting by clicking the "+" button and "Format" icon.
Choose from the following options: bold, italics, underline, strikethrough and hyperlink.
Users can now enjoy an increased limit for characters used in a single message. The limit is 20.000 characters.
At this point in time it is not possible to add further participants to a 1:1 chat, if you would like to include more people you need to set up a new Group Chat.
Please sign in to leave a comment.