This lesson will outline what’s needed for a successful implementation project.
Firstly, let’s take a look at the four project phases...
- Analysing the current communication landscape
- IT Planning
- Defining the project scope
- Defining the strategic goals
- Positioning the app to the employees
- Product Training
- Creating the app’s structure and content plan
- Planning the rollout activities
- Training Champions and Admins
- Filling the platform with exciting and relevant content
- Rollout activities: first login of all employees
- Evaluating the rollout and goals achievement
- Optimizing the app usage
- Ensuring high activation and sustainable success of the platform
Now, let’s think about what factors will influence your success...
Employees look up to their leaders and managers, so seeing them active on the platform is a key motivator for employees to keep activity high.
Clear Project Communication
Clear communication of the benefits of Beekeeper will help employees understand how the app contributes to a great work environment.
Involvement and Motivation of Employees
Inspiring employees to actively participate in two-way communication from the start will ensure a lively platform.
Encouraging the sharing of social and operational information will make Beekeeper a part of employees’ daily work and make their lives easier.
It’s also important to understand what factors will make your Project Team successful...
Dedicated Project Leader
Dedicated Project LeaderCoordinates all activities around the platform and finds creative ways to motivate the project team to engage all employees.
Strong & Agile Team
Having all the project relevant information while still being able to quickly make decisions.
Involvement of All Departments
Ensuring the challenges from each department are known and can be acted on.
The next lesson will be ‘Setting Objectives & Measuring Success’. See you there!