Microsoft Teams is a messaging and video calling platform that is deeply integrated with the Office Suite. With Teams, communication and collaboration across your office and corporate employees is easy and efficient.
The Beekeeper integration with Microsoft Teams is much like our Slack Integration, allowing for content parity and employee engagement, all without having to leave the messaging platform of their choice. You can find the setup instructions in our Microsoft Teams integration installation procedure article.
Beekeeper’s integration with Microsoft Teams currently supports the following use cases:
- Share Messages from a Teams Channel to a Beekeeper Stream at the click of a button. Comments and likes will also be shared between the platforms.
- Send Beekeeper Form submissions directly to a Teams Channel.
Share Conversations from Teams to Beekeeper
- In a Teams channel, hover over the message you wish to share. Click on the ellipsis, also called “More options”, then on “More actions”, and lastly click on “Share to Beekeeper”.
- Enter a title for the post and select the Beekeeper Stream you wish to post to.
- Click Submit and Teams will confirm that the message has successfully been shared with Beekeeper!
Once a message has been shared with Beekeeper, frontline employees can engage with the content using the full suite of features Beekeeper provides, like translations, comments and likes! Comments on the shared post in Beekeeper also are mirrored back to Teams with the user’s name, even if the employee doesn't have a Teams license.
Sharing Form Submissions from Beekeeper to Teams
After configuring the Teams app in the Beekeeper marketplace to enable the sharing of forms submissions (for instructions, please see the Microsoft Teams Integration Installation Guide), all you need to do is share the Beekeeper Form, for example in a post or in Shortcuts. Once employees start filling out the form, submissions will automatically be sent to the configured Teams channel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.