Locations are most often used to represent branches, sites or physical locations, and allow users in those locations to view content relevant to them.
A Location Admin has full administrator rights for their Location, including User Management, Navigation Extensions and Stream or Group creation.
Additionally they can also:
- Send Campaigns and Surveys
- Create Forms
- Set up Worker Bees
- Assign Tasks and Open Tasks
- See the Analytics for their location
Assigning a Location Admin
- Go to the relevant Location in the Dashboard
- Go to the Users section
- Find the user that you’d like to make a Location Admin
- Click on the gear icon on the far right
- Click ‘Make Location Admin’