The Forms feature enables you to streamline and digitize common workplace processes.
Frontline employees can submit digital forms via Beekeeper directly to the appropriate manager, eliminating the need for paper-based solutions. Managers can then process the already digitised information with ease.
Once the form has been created, it can be added to your Shortcuts, or it can be shared as a link in Streams, Chats or Campaigns.
Each form can be submitted to a Stream, a Chat, an email address as a PDF file or to a Webhook. If you'd like to link to other external destination, for example Google sheets, you can use Zapier to do this.
All customers have access to Forms Lite, which lets you create one form. The full Forms feature is part of the Operational Suite. If you don’t already have the Operational Suite and would like to create more than one form, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email email@example.com.
How do I create a form?
- Go to the Dashboard and click Toolbox, then Forms
- Click “Add New”
- Give your form a title
- Enter your first question, question description and select the type
- To add more questions, information fields, images or a date field, click the ‘+’ button. Images have a maximum size of 10 MB.
- Click ‘Save’ and then click ‘Share form’
- To share a QR code linking to your form, go back to the list of forms, click the cog icon and select ‘Get QR Code’
- Create a new Shortcut, pasting the link that you’ve just copied.
- Depending on where the submitted form should be sent to, click Connect Submissions and send it to an email address as a PDF, to a chat, a stream or connect it to a Webhook.
Inline Translations in Forms
Diverse frontline workforces can now instantly understand forms shared with them by translating forms into their preferred language. Inline Translations in Forms help reduce confusion and eliminate costly mistakes caused by miscommunication. Translations make sure that the entire form content can be translated from its original language to the user's device language on mobiles or browser language on computers.
You can read more about inline translations here.
How do I connect a Form with Zapier
Beekeeper Forms can utilize Webhooks to trigger events to happen when a form is submitted. This functionality can be anything from entering the form data into a spreadsheet, or send an email to a specific person. Explore the possibilities of Zapier here.
To connect a webhook for this functionality is quite straightforward.
- Within Zapier, create a Catch Hook trigger event with Webhooks by Zapier. Following the setup wizard, copy the Custom Webhook URL to your clipboard.
- Within Beekeeper, select the Edit Webhook button at the base of the page.
- Paste the copied Custom Webhook URL to the dialog box and hit Save.
- Visit this help center article to complete the setup.
How do I export form submissions to Excel?
To export the form submissions to Excel:
- Go to your list of forms
- Click the cog icon next to the form you want the submissions for
- Click 'Export Results'