A Shortcut must be added by a Global Admin, if you are a Location Admin, you will need to ask your Global Admin to set this up for you.
To add a Shortcut for a Location, a Global Admin must set up a Shortcut section for that Location. To do this, the Global Admin must:
- Login to Beekeeper on a desktop computer
- Go to the Dashboard
- Click ‘Toolbox’ then click ‘Shortcuts’
- Click ‘Add’ and select ‘Add Section’
- Under ‘Location Permissions’, select the Locations that you’d like to include.
- Via a toggle button you can also decide if Location Admins of the selected Location will be able to add and edit Shortcuts of this specific section by themselves.
Once the section has been created for the Location and the Location Admin has been given permission to edit the Shortcut, the Location Admin can add and remove Shortcuts from that section.