- Login to Beekeeper on a desktop computer
- Go to the Dashboard
- Under ‘Current Location’, make sure your Location is displayed. If not click on the Current Location and select the correct one.
- Click ‘Streams’
- Click on the Stream that you want to manage and then click the ‘Permissions’ tab.
- Under ‘Location Permissions’, select the desired location and click ‘Add Location’
- After clicking ‘Permissions’, you can also remove Stream visibility for a Location by clicking the gear icon next to the Location and clicking ‘delete’.
- You can also give visibility to a specific group within the Location that you’re an admin of by selecting the Group in the ‘Group Permissions’ section.
- You can also give visibility to a specific person within the Location that you’re an admin of by selecting the person in the ‘Individual Permissions’ section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.