Set up Locations and migrate users
- Click ‘Users & Groups’ and then click ‘Users’.
- Click ‘Export’ in the top right to download users into a CSV or Excel file. You will have an empty column for each Location you created.
- To assign a user to a Location, put an "x" in the Location column for each user. You can assign users to multiple Locations if you wish. To make this easier, try using an Excel formula.
- Save the CSV or Excel file.
- Click ‘Users & Groups’ and then click ‘Imports’.
- Re-import the CSV/Excel file.
- The users should now appear in the Locations that you assigned them to.