Engagement benchmarking is a new dashboard tab under Analytics that allows customers to compare key engagement metrics such as WAU (Weekly Active Users) and DAU (Daily Active Users) across any of their Groups or Locations.
How to use Engagement Benchmarking
- Find the Benchmarking tab under Analytics in the Dashboard.
- Select the Groups or Locations you wish to compare from the dropdown menu and click "Add to List"
- Select the timeframe for the metrics from the menu on the right, or create a custom timeframe.
- Hover over the question mark by each metric in the table for more details on what this represents.
- Remove items from the list by clicking the gear icon and selecting "Remove"
- Clear the table by selecting "Remove all Items"