The Documents feature allows Admins to share important documents with specific teams, departments or locations in an easy-to-navigate folder structure, which end-users can access in the "More" tab.
This is a new feature, which is still being tested and further developed. This Help Center article will be updated in due course as new functionalities are added.
How to set up your Document Library:
- If you can't see the 'Enablement' tab in your dashboard, ask your Customer Success Manager to activate it, or email email@example.com.
- Go to your Dashboard and click 'Enablement', then 'Documents'
- If you haven't added any folders or documents yet, you will see this screen and you can select 'Create new folder' or 'Upload Document'.
- Click 'Create new folder'
- Name your folder and select the Locations and Groups that should have access to it.
If you wish to make the folder editable for admins in one or more of these groups of locations, switch the "Admins can edit" toggle to ON.
Save by clicking "Create New Folder".
It is possible to add sub-folders under each parent folder. However, the access and editing settings of the sub-folders are currently the same as for the parent.
- To create more folders or add documents, click the 'Add new' button.
- It is currently only possible to upload one PDF or image file at a time. Each file should be maximum 200 MB and there is a limit for all uploaded documents of 100 GB.