Global Admins have access to all user information and all features of the Dashboard. They also have the ability to assign Global, Group or Stream Admin access to any other user in the platform.
Assigning Global Admin Access:
- Login to Beekeeper on a desktop computer
- Click the “speedometer” icon on the right-hand side of the top navigation bar to go to the Dashboard:
- Click the “Users & Groups” tab to the left and then select the “Users” subtab
- Select the desired user from the User list
- Within the “General” tab, scroll to the “Role” field and toggle the radio button to “Global Admin”
All Global Admins are distinguishable with an orange tag in the Users list.