With newsletters, you can easily inform employees about what's happening on the platform. You can target specific departments or groups to make your newsletters more relevant to them. A big advantage compared to normal emails is that you can see who has opened and who has clicked your newsletter.
This video shows you how to:
- Create a newsletter
- Analyze newsletter results
Send a new newsletter:
- Login to Beekeeper on a desktop computer.
- Click the “speedometer” icon on the right-hand side of the top navigation bar to go to the Dashboard:
- Click the “Engagement” tab on the left, then the “Newsletters” sub-tab.
- Click “+ Add Newsletter”.
- Enter a Newsletter name and click “Next”.
- Select the group of users you want to target and click “Next”.
- Enter the subject line of your newsletter and write your text.
- Drag and drop the posts you want to attach (if you click the 'Favorites' tab, it will show you any posts that you have added to your favorites, using the dropdown menu on the post) and click “Next”.
- Choose if you want to send your newsletter immediately or schedule it to be sent at a future date and time.
- Review your Newsletter by clicking Preview button.
- Click “Send” or to save it as a draft, click “Save Draft” in the top right-hand corner.
Once completed you will be redirected to the Newsletters overview page.
Later, after a day or two, you can access the newsletter analytics by clicking on its name in the newsletters overview. You will be able to see how many users you have contacted; how many opened your newsletter and how many clicked on the link in the newsletter.