There are certain features that will make a post more engaging for other users, as well as more functional should they wish to search for keywords, for example.
The perfect post:
- Title is snappy and short
- Text Body is structured, written in informal language with a maximum of two paragraphs
- An emoji or two included for extra emphasis on the emotion you want to convey
- Rich text is used
- Images or a video are attached
- Mentioned colleagues are tagged with @username
- Labels are added
- Links to websites, videos or online articles are included in the text body
- Profile Picture of the posting user is present and up to date
Perfect Post Examples
You can enhance the impact of your post by using rich text options available in streams:
- Use bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, hyperlinks and numbered & bulleted lists in stream posts
- Make your posts more dynamic and easier to read and digest
- Develop unique and recognizable formatting styles for different types of communication.
Rich text options in streams can be created while using the app on the web. The effects can of course be seen both on the mobile and the web app.
Please note that rich text formatting cannot be used on mobile. If a post is created on desktop and then edited on mobile, the rich-text formatting will be lost.
To increase the diversity of the content in a stream, it is advisable to have posts from multiple users. To make the messages more personal, avoid using official accounts (i.e. Beekeeper communication team).