You can delete a stream by following these steps:
- Login to Beekeeper on a desktop computer
- Click the “speedometer” icon on the right-hand side of the top navigation bar to go to the Dashboard:
- Click the “Streams” subtab to the left
- Select the stream you want to delete and click on the gear icon to the far right
- Select "Delete stream"
- You are now given 2 options:
- Move all posts and comments to another stream
- Delete all posts and comments on this stream forever
If you choose to move all posts and comments to another stream, you can pick the stream you want to move the posts and comments to and they will be merged into the other stream in chronological order of the created dates for the posts.
If you would like to delete a stream, but you do not see the option in the Dashboard, please contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.