The content moderator role was created so that Global Admins and Stream Admins can delegate moderation responsibilities within a stream, without granting the full Stream Admin permissions that allows the user to modify the stream settings including stream permissions.
If you would like to add this admin role to your platform, please send a request to email@example.com.
Assigning Content Moderator Access
- Login to the desktop app
- Go to the Dashboard by clicking on your profile image in the top right corner and selecting “Dashboard”
- Click the “Streams” tab to the left and then select the “Streams” subtab
- Select the desired stream
- Across the top of the page, select the “Permissions” tab
- Scroll down to the “Individual Permissions” section and add the desired user to this section if you have not already done so
- Click the gear icon to the right of the desired user and select “Edit permissions”
- Check the box under the “Moderator” column
All Stream Admins are distinguishable with a check in the “Moderator” column.