Campaigns are a very useful tool to keep in touch with a segment of your users in a simple and automated way. You can use campaigns to send a message to all your users or a specific group and then see the performance of your message and measure the results.
In this video, Ronni will show you how to:
- Create a campaign
- Analyze campaign performance
- Send a follow up message
Set up a new campaign:
Step 1: Access the Dashboard
- Login to Beekeeper on a desktop computer
- Click the “speedometer” icon on the right-hand side of the top navigation bar to go to the Dashboard:
Step 2: Set up a new campaign
- Click the “Engagement” tab on the left, then the “Campaigns” sub-tab
- Click the “+Add Campaign” button
- Select locations and/or a groups you wish to target (If you select a location and a group, the campaign will be sent to all users in the location and all users in the group)
- Optionally, select a segment to further refine the audience
- If you want, you can choose to anonymize responses to the campaign
- Click “Next”
- Name your campaign and choose if you want to send it from your account or the company account. User responses to the campaign will be sent to the account the campaign was sent from
Step 3: Write your campaign
- Write your message - use the placeholders to make it more personal
- Attach an image or video to draw people in or a document to provide further information (attachment size maximum 10mb)
- If you want, you can request a read confirmation, so your colleagues will be asked to confirm that they've read the message
- Click “Next”
Step 4: Review and send your Campaign
- Choose if you want to send your campaign immediately or schedule it to be sent at a future date and time
- Click “Next” and review your campaign
- Click “Send Now” or “Schedule” or, to save it as a draft, click “Close” in the top right-hand corner, then “Save Changes”
Please note: Not all groups will be available in the rollout list for selection when creating a campaign. To find a group which is not appearing there, please start typing the first few letters of the group name and it will appear in the dropdown list for selection. This is also a good hint to help you find the group you are looking for more quickly.
Clone an existing Campaign:
Instead of setting up a campaign from scratch every time, you're able to clone a previous campaign and then make changes to it.
- Click the gear icon next to the campaign that you want to clone
- Click 'Clone campaign'
- Click on the cloned campaign to edit it
Once you have clicked 'send', you will be redirected to the main Campaigns page. Here you can see the status of your campaign. A sent campaign is identifiable through a green label, a draft campaign is grey and a campaign that is currently being sent is blue.
Once the campaign has been sent you can view detailed analytics. You will be able to track how many users have received, opened or replied to it. You will also be able to see how the data evolves over time.
Delete a Campaign
If you send a campaign by mistake or change your mind after you have sent it, you can delete it.
There are two ways of deleting a campaign:
- Click the cog icon next to the campaign that you want to delete in the list ofcampaigns, then click delete
- Click on the campaign to go to the report page, where you will see a delete button.