If a Survey or a Campaign is created in anonymous mode, neither administrators nor users of an account will be able to see the responses broken down by single users. Only an aggregated summary of responses will be visible.
On the database level of Beekeeper, however, connections between the answers of the participants and their users can still be made. It is possible that this data can be requested and retrieved by the customer.
Beekeeper handles every such request according to a structured data access request process and only in accordance with authorization by two official representatives of the customer’s organization.
How to set up an anonymized Survey or Campaign
- It is important to understand that even if a Survey or Campaign is sent in anonymous mode, it can still reveal personally identifying information due to the customer’s design of the survey.
- Anonymous Surveys or Campaigns sent to small groups or segments of users will reduce the level of anonymization of the respondents.
- Even if there is no direct link to single users, the small number of respondents may still reveal their identities.
- Asking questions in the Campaign or Survey that could reveal personal identifying information, gender, individual preferences, or any other unique characteristics may reduce the level of anonymization and reveal the identity of the single user.
- Anonymous campaigns & surveys are always sent from the company account