If you are interested in integrating other platforms with Beekeeper, you can use third party products - such as Zapier - to manage these connections. Bot accounts in Beekeeper and their associated access keys are often necessary when setting up these integrations. These accounts have normal member permissions to the platform and can be added to user groups.
Creating Bot Accounts
- Login to Beekeeper on the desktop app
- Click on your profile image in the top right corner and select “Dashboard”
- Click on the “Extensions” tab to the left and then the “Bot Accounts” subtab
- Click the “+ Add Bot Account” button in the top right corner
- Name the bot account and upload an avatar if desired
- Example: You are integrating your company Instagram page with Beekeeper so all posts from Instagram are automatically pushed to Beekeeper. Name the bot account “Instagram” and upload the “Instagram” logo as the avatar. Therefore, all posts from Instagram would appear as being posted by an “Instagram” user with the Instagram logo as the profile picture.