You can send birthday/event chats to users on Beekeeper via Zapier.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Create 'Anniversary' or 'Birthday' bot account in Beekeeper Dashboard
- Create your bot account
- Make sure to assign the bot admin permissions
- Dashboard > Settings > Profile Fields
- Make visible to 'Everyone'
- Visit Zapier's website here
- For Profile Field, use field created in Step 2
- Select Trigger = Beekeeper = Anniversary (same for both Anniversary and Birthday - this just refers to using a date profile field)
- Select Beekeeper Account: Use access code for Bot Account created in Step 1
- Edit Options
- Recipient = 'Use Custom Field'
- Recipient Name = 'Username'
- Set Up Anniversary/Birthday message - click the '+' icon to add placeholders such as user's first name to further personalize the message
- Recommended: Create a test user in your Beekeeper account, and make the user's birthday/anniversary date today's date. That user will populate as a test user at this step, and you will then be able to trigger a test to see if the chat message is working correctly.
- Select Trigger = Beekeeper = Send message to user in Beekeeper
- Select Beekeeper Account: Use same account as Step 4
- Edit Template