Connect Beekeeper to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Beekeeper to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Beekeeper to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Beekeeper"
- Use the Access Key from a Beekeeper bot account and the subdomain to connect your Beekeeper account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Beekeeper and Zapier.
Zapier is a third party platform that manages the connection between multiple systems using automated workflows called Zaps. Therefore, Zapier can integrate Beekeeper with other platforms you commonly use. Set your company up with a free Zapier account to get started.
Once you have your Zapier account setup, you will need to authenticate Beekeeper with Zapier.
Example: Automatically Share Instagram posts to a Beekeeper stream
You want to automatically share Instagram posts on your Beekeeper platform? This integration automates the process so new posts on Instagram get replicated in a Beekeeper Stream of your choice.
1. Navigate to the Connected Accounts on Zapier.
2. Search for the Instagram app and select it.
3. Login to your company's Instagram account.
4. Click "Authorize"
5. Click on the Beekeeper Instagram template
6. Click "Continue"
7. Choose your Instagram account and hit "Save + Continue". NOTE: Should you not have yet connected your Instagram account, click "Connect an Account"
8. Click "Continue"
9. Click "Continue"
10. Choose your Beekeeper account and hit "Continue". NOTE: Should you not have yet connected your Beekeeper account, click "Connect an Account"
11. Click on the small arrow at the right of the input bar and select the Stream you want your bot account to post the Instagram posts to. Make sure your bot account has the rights to see the desired stream.
12. Click "Send Test to Beekeeper"
13. Go to the selected Stream in your Beekeeper platform and check if the test-post arrived correctly.
14. Navigate back to Zapier and hit "Finish".
Things to Keep in Mind
- Zapier makes calls between Beekeeper and other platforms every 15 minutes, so you may notice up to a 15 minute delay in the initiation of a workflow after a trigger has been put into effect.
- If you signed up with a free account with Zapier, you are restricted to 100 tasks per month. Therefore, depending on how many users you have and how often Zaps are being initiated, you may notice they stop within the month if you hit your limit of tasks. You can either upgrade your Zapier account to pay for more tasks or wait for the next month for the Zaps to reactivate.