Important notes: We only support Workforce Now and Vantage products that ADP offers, not any other products that ADP might offer.
To integrate ADP with Beekeeper, follow these steps:
2. Find Beekeeper on the ADP App Store
3. Open Beekeeper profile
4. Select appropriate edition for your company (based on number of users you have).
5. If you are an existing customer, check the existing customer checkbox and provide your subdomain, if not, continue without.
NOTE: Your subdomain is going to be the first part of your Beekeeper URL. For example if your Beekeeper URL is hospitalitycompany.us.beekeeper.io then your subdomain will be just hospitalitycompany.
6. Finalize your order
7. After purchasing the app you will still have to grant consent for the integration to access the data to download. You can do this using the ADP consent manager. Without granting consent, the integration is unable to function. Please use the link appropriate for your country below:
8. Go to https://adpapps.adp.com/consent-manager and verify that the connector has been given the proper rights.
If not, go to step 7 and re-confirm, otherwise contact your ADP support agent
9. Let your CSM know that you bought the integration to get the setup started.