The Fairplay Rules are the rules of behavior, or code of conduct, within your Beekeeper app. They can be customized by you and set up such that each employee must agree to them prior to logging in to your app for the very first time.
To access your Fairplay Rules settings:
- Login to Beekeeper on a desktop computer
- Click the “speedometer” icon on the right-hand side of the top navigation bar to go to the Dashboard:
- Click the “Settings” tab to the left
- Select the “Template Editor” subtab
- From the “Pick a template and edit it” drop down menu, select “Fairplay Rules”
There will be a default list of rules already populated, however, you may adjust them as you see fit. Some clients decide to also include their cell phone policy here, so everything is outlined and clear. Click “Save” when you are done.
If you would like to enable the feature to require employees to agree to the Fairplay Rules prior to their initial login, please contact us at email@example.com.