Below you will find how users can log in or reset their password for the Beekeeper app.
On the mobile
- After opening the app on their mobile users should always choose the option "Join my teammates"
- Then they should select the option "Sign in with Company ID"
- They enter their company ID. If they are not sure what the ID is, they can ask a colleague for help. They can also click the option "Can't find your company ID" and after typing in their email address or phone number, they will receive a list of companies, where they have an account in Beekeeper, provided that their email or phone are stored in their profile.
- Then they enter their email address, phone number or username and their password.
If they have lost their password or can't remember it, they can request a reset email or SMS message to be sent to their phone.
They just click on the "Forgot Password" button in the login screen. In the next window the user is asked to enter their email or phone number.
If an account exists with the email or phone number entered, the user will be sent a link with instructions for how to reset the password. If no account exists, the user will not receive a link and instead they should contact their global admin at the company, HR team or IT Support.
They will assess whether the request can be fulfilled, and if the answer is yes they will send the user a new password as described in our Login Instructions article.
In the web app
- The user opens their browser (preferably Chrome or Firefox) and enter the URL: www.beekeeper.io
- The user clicks on Login
- The user types in their Company ID. If the user does not know their company ID, they may click the option "Can't find your company ID"
- They should enter their email address or phone number and then they will receive a list of companies where they have an account, provided their email address or phone number is stored on their profile in Beekeeper.
- Finally the user enters either their email address or phone number or username and their password. Similarly as on the mobile, if the user does not remember their password, they click "Forgot Password"