The Tasks Export feature empowers you to effortlessly capture the current status of the tasks and subtasks, transforming them into a convenient spreadsheet format.
Tasks Export makes it possible to effortlessly generate insightful reports that shed light on tasks progress and status.
The exported task list can be shared with team members, promoting streamlined collaboration and informed decision-making.
How to access Tasks Export
- Go to Toolbox > Tasks to access the tasks list
- Click on the filter icon
- Apply the relevant filters. Those filters will be considered when exporting the tasks
- Click on the top menu icon to be able to access the Export Tasks To Excel option
- Click on Export Tasks to Excel
- Click on the Export Tasks button
- A spreadsheet file is generated, which can then be downloaded
Open the exported spreadsheet
Rows in the exported spreadsheet have alternating colors. Each subtask of the same task is grouped together below the same task and using the same alternating color.